Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ohh How I Enjoy Sports....

While Fargo has many of fabulous things, I must admit I am a little sad that sports are not on the top of their lists. Well, maybe some sports are, but the most important (college football of course) does not seem to have the same fame as down south. Sad days I know. But, have no fear. I have scouted out a few restaurants that have plenty of tvs of which I have been assured wont let me down. Go Gators! In the meantime, Jeremy and I, with our summer interns and a few of Randall's work friends he made this summer, did enjoy some good ole' Redhawks baseball last week. It was one of our last events for the week before they left last Thursday, and man do we miss them!! Enjoy a few pictures and I will be posting soon on more of what has been going on in Fargo (and places I have been in between).


(if you are wondering...the Redhawks are in the "Northern" league...with no connection to the MLB.
but it was a great game--walk off 9th inning win)


Fun times with the Jenny!! we picked Simon (below) as our fav player to cheer on. I am pretty sure we were on only ones yelling loudly.


right on the first base line..great n ight!
baseball is not actually his favorite sport :)

1 comment: