Monday, August 24, 2009

I Love My N-Laws...

I believe Jeremy and I would both say, we are incredibly blessed to have two amazing families who are loving and supportive--even when we say the Lord is calling us 1000s of miles away! They are so different it is funny; but both would do anything for us and we are so so grateful for the role they have played in shaping our lives to this point.

I got thinking about N-laws because today it my father n laws birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I love this man. He is ALWAYS good for a laugh and can love a person better than most anyone I know!

And also speaking of "N Laws" last week our nephew took his very first plane ride to come to Fargo to see us. It was so great to have Brandon, Crystal and Sawyer from Louisville! We got to take them around town to see Fargos finest, spending a good time in one of my personal favorite places-- Island Park. Sawyer is 11 months and learning how to walk. The boy has no fear and had a blast going up and down slides, swinging, and eating any stick/mulch he could put in his mouth before we got a hold of it! It has been SO SO fun watching Crystal and Brandon take on the role of parenthood as well. They are incredible! Enjoy a few pics of Sawyer at the park...




No comments:

Post a Comment