Saturday, August 22, 2009

Da Da Da Da...

Ohh the joy of weddings!

Attending them of course, definitely not planning them :) Weddings have seem to take on even more of a special meaning since Jeremy and I planned our own. I absolutely loved that day. A special occasion in which the beauty of Christ can be glorified through two undeserving individuals. Amazing.

August 8th was a big day for weddings, as two of my closest friends decided to choose the same day to become the "Mrs.". While I would have LOVED to be a part of both, unfortunately I could not be in Dallas and Mobile within two hours..

But Congratulations Becki and Krystle!! you both were AMAZINGly beautiful brides and it was so great to be a part of the preparation and actual day!



1 comment:

  1. I love all the bloggin' that's going on! Keeping me entertained here in my sickbed. Thanks for calling me today. Sorry I was tired. I will talk to you soon. Love you much!

    ReplyDelete