Saturday, June 20, 2009

And The Journey Begins...

We have arrived in Fargo safely!! Thanks to my fabulous sister Amy for setting up my blog :) (ps..carla you are fabulous too!!!) Not sure how active this will be....as it took me a few minutes just to figure out where to start typing. So far we are really enjoying our time here. We arrived about three + weeks ago, with a caravan of people. Me, momma, Jeremy, and three fabulous summer missionaries made the trek together up the ohh soo exciting roads of TN, KY, IL, WI, MN, and finally ND! We did get pushed off the interstate once, but God had his hand on us and we (me and summer missionary Jen-E) were just fine. Thank you Jesus!!

I decided again that I have the most fabulous momma in the world-- as she took two weeks off to work double duty. Not only did she help us pack and move out of our third floor apt in Nashville, she also stayed with us during the visit with my in-laws in KY (which was super fun) and made the hike to unpack, construct, and decorate everything in Fargo. Seriously, she is AMAZING!! For those that have been waiting...I have attached a few pictures of the new place. I didnt get any pictures of our doorways...but they are Spanish arched and we really like them! We had a few apt mishaps right off the bat, but the carpet is torn out now from the urine smell and the four colored walls in one bedroom are now one color, so we are pretty excited! We even had to put in a window air unit it is so warm here :) I will update soon with more of the past few weeks...

Amy--the flower at the bottom is just for you...it is outside out apts.





























2 comments:

  1. pame-lu-la! the place looks so cute!! can't wait to see it in person! in less than a week! so fun! i love you, dear. see you soon!

    p.s. love the flower. and the fact that you blogged. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for a blogging pammie! love the new place, can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete